Frequently Asked Questions
What is your Shipping Policy?
We will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 1-7 business days. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
SHIPPING PRICES are calculated based on your cart total as follows:
|Cart Total From
||International Shipping Charge*
* Due to shipping requirements, pieces with a long side greater than 40" or a short side greater than 30" may incur additional charges. Please see our Crate and Freight shipping policies below for more information.
Large Size Products and Crating Policies
- Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage, some products over 30" on the short side, or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost.
- Crate for MetalPrints 30x40 & smaller $45.00 (optional)
- Crate for MetalPrints over 30x40 to 40x60 $65.00 (required)
- Crate for MetalPrints over 40x60 $100.00 (required)
- Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping, We can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
- All additional Crate and Freighting Fees will be billed to the fulfillment artist separately after processing your order.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US, Expedited Shipping, and Special Requests
- If you reside outside of the continental United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, please contact us at +1 800-435-6686 regarding your shipping preferences.
- APO shipping is charged full cost and sent via USPS.
- Requests for shipping outside of the continental United States, other types of shipping, and expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
- We are not responsible for duties and taxes required for international shipping.
- Shipping Quotes are available for large orders or orders shipping to international destinations. Please contact us with the details of what will be in the order and the address it will be shipped to.
Fulfillment White Label Drop Ship Directly to Your Customers
- We can Drop Ship directly to your customers in white label packaging.
- White Label Packaging is generic; no invoices or anything that identifies Bay Photo as the producer of the prints are included with drop shipped orders.
- If complete address information is not supplied we will attempt to contact you, but if corrected information is not received within 2 days the order will be shipped to the artist
What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refunds?
It is incredibly important to me that you are happy with your purchase. If you are unsatisfied with your print for any reason, you may return or exchange it within 14 days of delivery.
If returned, prints must be in new condition, packaged carefully in the original packaging if possible. Your refund will be issued when I receive the returned print. Please contact me if you would like to return, exchange, or have any further questions about your prints.
If you receive a damaged or defective print, please let me know within 7 days of receipt, and I will ship a new print to you with no additional cost.
How can I keep up with your new work?
The best way to keep up with my new work is Instagram. I frequently use Instagram to post all of my latest work. Another great way to keep up with me is by subscribing to my email list. I send out monthly newsletters via email. My monthly newsletters contain updates about my work, my life, and other great perks like sneak peaks on what I am working on as well as discount codes!
What is your process?
My process varies based on what I am making. If I am working traditionally, I will prep the illustration board by taping the borders. Then I draw it out using a Col-Erase pencil, which is basically a colored pencil with an eraser. I really like to use them because of way they make my work look.
Once the sketch is done, I put a thin layer of either transparent matte medium or clear gesso on the board so it seals the drawing in. Once that dries, I begin painting in layers, meaning I block in the big colors first and build on those with more and more detail with every layer. Once I am finished painting, will will finish the illustration by adding final touches with colored pencil.
My digital process is very similar. I primarily use the Procreate app on my iPad Pro. I start with the drawing using a graphite pencil brush. Once the drawing is complete, I begin using an airbrush tool to block in all of the colors. I make sure to do that underneath the drawn layer so the drawing’s structure remains. Upon finishing that step, I begin adding value and detail on top of that until the piece is complete.
How do I learn more about you?
The best way to learn more about me is through Instagram. I make sure that my Instagram account has more than just pictures of my artwork. I do this because it is important to me that you know who I am. I reveal a lot of my personality, beliefs, life updates, and new work on my Instagram account.
In addition to my Instagram account, you could sign up for my newsletter/emailing list! If you do that you will get updates directly from me, about my life and my work, once a month! How cool is that!
If you are interested in learning more about me please either contact me, subscribe to my email list, and follow me on Instagram!
If you have more specific questions about me, my process, or anything else please feel free to contact me directly. I would love to meet you!
How do I contact you?
I would love to chat with you! Here are a few of the best ways you can contact me. You can reach me by giving me a call at 818-912-7888, sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, sending me a message on Facebook messenger, or even my Instagram messenger. Just click on the Facebook or Instagram icons below to find me.
I look forward to hearing from you!